Babson FastTrack 08

Babson FastTrack or Fast Track MBA program related information. I will be graduating in May 2008 - technically finishing all the course work by end of 2007.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Final Face-to-Face for Mod I

Attended the final face-to-face for the Module I over the weekend. The whole Friday was about entrepreneurship and I loved that day. We had some surprises on that day and I do not want to reveal them here. The session started with a good case on Jack Welch and GE. Lot of numbers in this case and we could really use one more day to discuss this case.

Another fun thing we did on Saturday was to do our presentations as part of the creativity stream. We had five teams presenting at various locations on campus (including the Babson chapel) and the rotunda. Now it is time for the final stretch - the end of the module project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home