Babson FastTrack 08

Babson FastTrack or Fast Track MBA program related information. I will be graduating in May 2008 - technically finishing all the course work by end of 2007.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Getting back to the Blog

It has been a while since I got onto the blog. Finished both Summer I and Summer II and that was not bad at all - compared to Mod III and Mod IV. In fact, I liked all the electives.

Some of FT08ers attended Les Charm's session on E-Finance on Saturday and it was just great. Ed put the video on his blog. Check it out. It is great.

I will be coming back to write more and more now. The Capstone has started and the first F2F was a lot of fun. 28 Rocket Pitches were narrowed down to 20 teams. Now, the real works starts. I bet it is going to a great experience and I am sure I will be learning and experimenting along the way.

Lot of activity has been happening on the campus and I am planning on writing on more and more in the next few weeks. Keep reading.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home